Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I did something good…

I did something good and I am very happy for that and I thank John for that. I’ve donated some 300 books to Harmichaur Higher Secondary School of Gulmi district. Those books were doing nothing but lying in my book rack. Those were the books that I and Sarika had used during our intermediate education. I don’t remember myself doing anything good for the society but today I have done something for the first time. My next plan is to start collecting books from relatives and friends and donate to one school of Rasuwa District.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done.keep it up hai.

Anonymous said...

dada,
kasto uttan kaam bhayo hajur bata.yastai ramro kaam gardai jaanu hola.mero shubhakamana chha hajurlai.

Unknown said...

Miresh,
I knew it was you.. you always had this kind of thoughts since we were togather in siddhartha vanasthali. eventually you did it man... hats off for you... I wish i could help you in anyway, let me know. I will be more than happy to support you.

Anonymous said...

well done buddy.... I hope you will keep it up and best wishes for your success. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in any kind. I will be glad to extend my hands towards making your initiation a big success....
prashim

Anonymous said...

Hi! is this the same miresh from siddharta vanasthali?
its been more than a decade, i'm not sure u remember me or not. Today i saw your blog on SAJHA, and read some of your post, u did a good job. Try to remember 'manau bardiya'! i think your ghar or mamaghar is very close to mine....

Rabin Gyawali
USA,NC