Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thank you note

This is to thank all the friends and relatives who have shown interest in my book collection for the poor and needy children. However, I am sorry that I'll not be able to donate books to the place I had mentioned earlier. I'll be donating the books to the poor schools of tappu (Island) of Bradiya district of Western Nepal. The villages there are mainly inhabitated by ex-kamaiyas (Bond Labours) who are very poor. Schools there are so poor that they can't even give facilities of bench and desks to the students. Children sit on floor for their studies.
I'll, shortly, publish names of all the donors and quantity of books in this blogsite. I'll also publish pictures of the school where there donations are forwarded. I'll also inscribe donors' names in the schools' register as major contributors for the schools' library.
Thank you all once again for showing their generous attitude for this noble cause.

No comments: